Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Print2PDF 6.1 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to Print2PDF 6.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Confused with new interface
  Posted by  Dean Penderghast  on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 at 9:38:16 AM (EST)
I just upgraded from Print2PDF 4 to Print2PDF 5 and I just don't see my old options anymore.

With Print2PDF4, a screen would come up with check boxes allowing me to select if I want to save, email, open, etc.. Now with Print2PDF5, I don't see those options anymore. All I get is the SAVE TO dialog box and that's it.

How can I get a screen to come back up asking me what options I would like to do?

Thanks.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 at 11:57:20 AM (EST)
You can set your default options via the "Configuration" panel. You can also click on the "More" button to see all these options in a convenient little interface below the the save dialog.
  Posted by Dean Penderghast  on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 at 9:34:39 PM (EST)
I got that, but what I'm not getting is a dialog box BEFORE the Save TO dialog box that gives me the options. With v4, a screen first came up and asked "Save?" "Email?" "Open in Adobe?" and so forth. I could check what I wanted to do and click OK. Now I'm FORCED to save the document when 90% of the time I just want to email it out and not save it.

So what I'm looking for is a screen that will come up BEFORE the save dialog box that asks me for my options.

Is that screen still there?

Dean Penderghast
  Posted by Dean Penderghast  on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 at 9:57:10 AM (EST)
I never got a reply back on this issue. Is there a way to get the old v4 interface back, or has this been fixed in v6?

Dean Penderghast
BackBack to Print2PDF 6.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.