Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Cant Export to PDF
  Posted by  John Mcneilly  on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 at 10:06:58 AM (EST)
I was able to export to PDF before, however now I cannot export to PDF. Is there a setting that should be checked?

Should I try reinstalling te 602 PC Suite? How is a reinstall recommended, what steps must be followed?

Thanks
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 at 5:54:00 PM (EST)
Sounds like your trial expired and maybe you didn't register the paid version. Export to PDF is a paid feature.

http://support.software602.com/kb/view.aspx?articleID=692
  Posted by John Mcneilly  on Friday, September 02, 2005 at 10:46:04 AM (EST)
No, this is a licensed version. The user was able to preform the Export to PDF feature for since the install.

The only thing I can think of, is that a new server was swapped in with 2003 Enterprise Server. Maybe it's a rights issue that the local machine used to have but no longer has, rights within the folder she is using. The user is local admin of her machine.

Thanks
  Posted by John Mcneilly  on Friday, September 02, 2005 at 11:03:08 AM (EST)
What is required to uninstall and reinstall the program? Do I need to go through the license process all over again, or will that information be left in the registry and picked up durring the install?

Thanks
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.