Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Backup sent email
  Posted by  Annejan Barelds  on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 at 7:58:13 AM (EST)
Hi, I have just installed 602LAN Suite on my W2K3-server. Everything works fine, but I would like to know if there is a possibility to store the email that is sent with MS Outlook to a folder, for example the same folder that is used to save the email that is sent with webaccess (and what folder would that be?)

And while we're at it, which folder is used to store the incoming mail?

Thanks in advance for the help.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 at 9:38:46 AM (EST)
You could probably set up a mail rule to do this. Check the Knowledge Base for help setting up mail rules.
  Posted by Andy Sharrem  on Thursday, August 25, 2005 at 5:18:43 PM (EST)
http://support.software602.com/products/ls2004/releasenotes.asp

2004.0.05.0623 Released June, 27 2005
Added the ability to archive/copy all incoming and outgoing messages to a user (found on the User Properties).

I'm not sure if it will archive mail sent from a mail client like outlook...perhaps you could post back the results?
  Posted by Annejan Barelds  on Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 8:29:41 AM (EST)
Thanks for the response, guys. I won't be able to report back the results, however; because of some other things that couldn't be done with 602LAN, I decided to switch to Exchange 2003. I wanted a mailserver that was easy to configure but also included some advanced features, and it turned out that these demands couldn't be united to my satisfaction...
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.