Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2000 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2000 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Mails do not come in
  Posted by  Ricardo Ospina  on Friday, March 15, 2002 at 6:50:20 PM (EST)
I have just installed my lan suite and while sharing the internet has worked perfect I have not been able to receive messages. I configured outlook express in the pcs to send and receive the mail. However it sends perfect but it does not receive the messages. I know that the messages sent to me are being retreived from the ISP server, but I do not know where do they arrive in the lan suite and how to get them.
I guess I have a bad configuration in outlook and also in the lan suite. Outlook does not know where to look for the messages or lansuite does not know where to send them... Any ideas?

Ricardo
  Posted by Serge Lesouef  on Sunday, March 24, 2002 at 11:35:08 AM (EST)
OE must know pop3 and smtp server which is the same adress.
Lansuite must know the provider server's name (POP3 tab)
If you retrieve from a provider, you should create a pop3 account for each user (in pop3 tab), or ask the provider to send you the whole mail for yr domain under 1 adress (I never tried this method).
Does it work if you send 1 msg to yrself? (no need of provider)
  Posted by James Williams  on Thursday, April 11, 2002 at 2:25:44 PM (EST)
You also need to have a default domain set up or have the messages routed to the 602Pro user on the pop3 account setting under the pop3 tab. Remember, your email address must match user@defaultdomain or it will require an alias on the user
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2000 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.