Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Cant install software
  Posted by  Peter Simpson  on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 at 8:52:41 AM (EST)
I left my friend to upgrade 602LAN Suite for me. I've been using it for nearly 2 years with no trouble what so ever. Now all I keep getting is an error box saying 'The program has not been correctly installed on this computer', 602LAN Suite then closes. I have deleted the main folder and ever taken all references to 602LAN out of the registry. Every time I install 602LAN I keep getting the same error. I'm a self employed engineer and need external email facility. According my friend all he did was install the new 602LAN Suite over the old one but to tell you the truth I don't believe him. Can any body help me?
  Posted by A Marshall  on Sunday, November 26, 2006 at 11:36:02 AM (EST)
I've just started getting that error also, will contact technical support.
  Posted by Peter Simpson  on Sunday, November 26, 2006 at 1:08:20 PM (EST)
Yea, I ended up formatting the machine and reinstalling Windows 2000 server to get it to work again. Please let me know what 602 Software support has to say about it. I wrote this question over a year ago and it's nice to see that I'm not the ony person to have the probem.
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.