Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Email setup
  Posted by  Paul Pritchard  on Wednesday, June 22, 2005 at 3:01:19 PM (EST)
I've been reading the manuals and FAQs for help but to no avail, can someone here please offer some advice.

I need to set up a mail system for my office where I have 5 people in my office. Each one has a PC connected to my server.

What we need to be able to do is each person have access to the internet (this I can manage) and also be able to send and recieve email from Outlook express on their own PCs via one email address via Lansuite.

When a message is received from my ISP I would like it to be received by each person on the network.

I would like each individual on the network to have a user id that they can use to route messages to each other via Lansuite.
  Posted by Barry Kucher  on Wednesday, June 22, 2005 at 8:45:41 PM (EST)
What you need to do is set up the same alias for each user. The alias should be the same as the email box you have with your ISP. So if you have an email address users@mycompany.com you would set up your five users with their own mailboxes such as joe, adam, susan, steven and shirley. Each user would have an alias 'users'.

In outlook express you would use their individual email addresses so they can get their own mail plus you can set up the reply to to users so all users get the replies.
  Posted by Mary Rodgers  on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 at 6:55:28 PM (EST)
I cannot get my registration key to work. Therefore I cannot register. I have this number that I copied for the product number but it always say incorrect:SL4FSA-8GPASC005-XFVFV3IWS and I have this number: RL4T1A-S8VKN4-001-H0RXlS02Z. I have cut and paste nothing seem to get me registered online. I am not sure of the product ID, License ID or the Registration Key. I do not have the registration key. please identify the correct numbers for me to register my product online.
  Posted by Barry Kucher  on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 at 9:08:39 PM (EST)
Call their tech support. They are very knowledgeable about the product. I agree about their registration process. I get teary eyed every time I install a new version or an update to Lansuite. When I purchased a renewal to the Anti-Virus version, I had to call tech support and they had me up and running ASAP
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.