Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Computer w/o net access..
  Posted by  Robert Abramowitz  on Friday, May 27, 2005 at 2:01:43 PM (EST)
I'm in an apparent quandry. I have an old friend who is a troglodyte and whose computer will never, ever connect to the net. He even pulled the modem from it (!).

When his HD crashed taking his Office 97 with it (no, can't find the install disks), I had an "aha" and bought an access code to PC Suite 4.1, and the CD-ROM is on the way.

I installed the free v. of Suite for him to get started with (he loves it, btw), but apparently can't even register the free v. without net access on his machine .
And I certainly can't do the password thingie to ramp it up to the full version.

Is there a way around this? Will the CD-ROM make a difference? Did I waste my money? Is "creation science" God's gift to the ignorant?

Thanks.

Robert L. Abramowitz
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 10:04:56 AM (EST)
You have to get the product id and register it the long way. The product id is found under help -> about in 602text. write down the product id and go to a computer that has internet access, then go to the register icon above. Enter the product Id in and register as normal. When you get the license Id, copy it down and enter it into the program.
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.