Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
having problems with license ID
  Posted by  Beth Morgan  on Monday, May 16, 2005 at 11:26:49 AM (EST)
I'm having problems with my ID code. I have to regester my 602PC Suite 4.1. It came with my computer and it said I have to regester it and until I do I can't use it at all. It say's that the License ID number is invalid. can someone please help me?????????
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, May 16, 2005 at 4:31:21 PM (EST)
did you check out this knowledge base topic?

http://support.software602.com/kb/view.aspx?articleID=689
  Posted by Anthony Ridley  on Monday, May 16, 2005 at 7:33:45 PM (EST)
Its an absolute nightmare but don't give up you will get there in the end.

I'm sure the people who thought up this particular registration process think it is wonderful and us mere mortals are complete idiots but in reality all we want is to get the application installed or reinstalled quickly and up and running without the hurdle of having to take what seems to be a badly thought out intelligence test.

Its a really good product spoiled only by the registration process, I use to recommend it but don't now for the above reason, shame really.
  Posted by James Fairweather  on Monday, July 04, 2005 at 4:38:06 AM (EST)
I am also finding the install/registration process a pain, and might just throw the towel in before I begin. The admin costs more than the product. Hmm I wonder if anyone else sees the relationship here?
  Posted by Beth Morgan  on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 at 7:54:45 AM (EST)
I got it figured out I guess. when I go to open it I have to open it with the 602PC and it works all right that way. I've tried and tried to just open it and nothing so will continue to open it with....
Thanks for the help I appriciate it very much.
  Posted by Anthony Ridley  on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 at 1:59:00 PM (EST)
Confused, what me, no.
  Posted by James Fairweather  on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 at 3:21:15 AM (EST)
Oils well now. Still copy this, and past in that. Not yer normal way for an install. What do I know. Err... don't answer. Now its a great product!
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.