Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PRINT PACK 4.1 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PRINT PACK 4.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
stamp placement is blind for print2pdf
  Posted by  Alex Lim  on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 at 12:02:36 PM (EST)
Any patch for the above issue. I need to quote the above software to my new prospect.

Please help!!!
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 at 10:25:53 AM (EST)
I believe this is because of how they went to the graphical conversion method. Because the document is not actually converted until after you put the stamp in there, it's why it's happening.

My clients use two different work-arounds. The first is to use Print2picture to convert and stamp, then convert the image to PDF. The second is to actually put the "stamp" image in the original document as an image, and then convert. Either way works fine.
  Posted by Alex Lim  on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 at 11:20:40 AM (EST)
Why version 3.0 is ok?
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 at 1:28:06 PM (EST)
3.0 is not 4.0. 4.0 went to a a text-based conversion method over a graphical conversion. As I said, you can work around this by using print2picture then converting the image/web page to a pdf file. It will produce the same output as the old version did.
  Posted by Alex Lim  on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 at 9:29:05 PM (EST)
I know 3.0 is not 4.0. If we can only work around via printing through print 2 picture method, then may as well take out the print 2 pdf option to avoid confusion, I don't know to explain to my client that the print 2 pdf option can't do it. It is the programmer choice to resolve or else just take it out.
BackBack to 602PRINT PACK 4.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.