Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Fax Server
  Posted by  Pieter Doorewward  on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 at 2:48:55 PM (EST)
I have installed a brand new mecer modem with the correct and latest drivers. LS fax server is set to pick up the line after 2 rings.

Problem 1: LS does not pick up the line. It rings 10 times and still LS does not pick up the line

Problem 2: There are several faxes lying in the queue waiting to be transmitted. LS does not read the queue to send out the faxes. I now have several faxes from 7 days ago waiting to be sent, but they aren't being sent.

What could the problem be? what should I do, where should I start?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the modem. I have installed a new modem as well, but still the same problem.

AAGGHH!! someone please help
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 9:53:14 AM (EST)
It sounds like your modem isn't accepting the init commands and therefore doesn't know when to pick up. You might want to check with the modem manufacturer and see if there's a better modem string than the one provided by Windows.

This could also be an sign your modem's dsp chip is fried, but that's unlikely.
  Posted by Pieter Doorewward  on Monday, April 04, 2005 at 1:04:58 PM (EST)
Ok, I got it to pick up the line and receive faxes now, but it is still not reading the fax output queue. In Other Words it is still not sending faxes.

Any Suggestions?
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.