Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PRINT PACK 4.1 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PRINT PACK 4.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
4.1 problems with Acrobat 7
  Posted by  Jane Bretz  on Wednesday, February 02, 2005 at 10:14:33 AM (EST)
I cannot get my 4.1 to work with the new Acrobat reader. Anyone else have this problem. Anyone know how to fix it?
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, February 02, 2005 at 5:09:51 PM (EST)
What do you mean you can't get it to work? Are you talking about printing documents from Acrobat reader or viewing them?
  Posted by Jane Bretz  on Wednesday, February 02, 2005 at 8:23:17 PM (EST)
I can get to the pop up to print, but after you assign a name and send it to print, it hangs up. It will not complete.
  Posted by MScott Ritz  on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 at 5:50:20 PM (EST)
I am also having problems with version 7. PDF files that opened fine with version 6 are not opeing properly with 7. I have missing text all over the place. Is there going to be an update to resolve this issue?
  Posted by Stephen Hope  on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 at 7:52:27 PM (EST)
I am experiencing a similar problem since I upgrade to Acrobat Reader 7.0.
When I try to Print2PDF from within Word the program hangs after selecting the Print2PDF option in the Print dialogue box.
At the bottom of the Word document window I can see "Word is preparing to background print the document:" and a blue dotted fuel bar which has stopped at around 50%.
I thought I had cured this by totally uninstalling Print Pack 4.1 and downloading and installing the latest update.
I mamnged to get two documents printed to PDF yesterday. But today when I tried to use Print2PDF again I'm back to the same fault.
Is there a patch for this problem.
Print2Picture and Print2Email are working normally...
  Posted by MScott Ritz  on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 at 9:49:36 PM (EST)
No, there is no patch. I was told by customer support back in March that they are working on the problem and would have an update out "sometime this summer."

Really useful, huh?
BackBack to 602PRINT PACK 4.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.