Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Printing .xls files
  Posted by  J M  on Thursday, December 23, 2004 at 8:05:41 PM (EST)
In the original Suite 602, printing a spreadsheet was quite simple and followed the Excel format fairly closely. Under the new "improved" program, printing now seems to be hit or miss. You cannot hilite the print area, the coordinates to not remain static. You set it here and it changes to there... but prints whatever. A 42 page doc becames 117 pages?

Some correction or direction would be appreicated.

Thanks.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, December 27, 2004 at 4:18:32 PM (EST)
I don't think you could ever highlight to print in tab using the print button. I always thought you had to go into the Page Setup and enter a print range, or if you highlight some cells, it would be there automatically. Then you hit print from that window. It's always worked that way for me.

Printing seems just fine and no different from any previous version for me.
  Posted by J M  on Monday, January 03, 2005 at 10:12:59 AM (EST)
Found it!. The print range is now in the "page setup" window instead of having it's own command. Hilight the area you wish to print, then open page setup and check the box next to print rage. Not as intuitive as before I think but it will apparently work and that was the question. Sill, the "print range" topic answer is not clear as it applies to the spreadsheet program.

Thanks.
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.