Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Connection Error
  Posted by  David White  on Thursday, December 09, 2004 at 7:25:20 PM (EST)
When trying to access the mail server from one of my machines, i receive this error message:

"Connection error (Winsock: Returned by WSARecv or WSARecvFrom to indicate the remote party has initated a graceful shutdown sequence.).

This is when trying to check Pop3 mail from my laptop. My main PC connects fine (different accounts).

PLEASE can somebody help me!!
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Friday, December 10, 2004 at 3:27:47 PM (EST)
http://support.software602.com/kb/view.aspx?articleID=847
  Posted by David White  on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 at 12:35:41 PM (EST)
Nope, didnt work.

This is an internal mail server. I can check my emails using the Web mail function, but Microsoft Outlook doesnt connect to the mail server software!
  Posted by Yaseen Dada  on Monday, January 17, 2005 at 1:58:50 AM (EST)

I have the same problem. This is the error Lansuite give - "Connection error (Winsock: Returned by WSARecv or WSARecvFrom to indicate the remote party has initiated a graceful shutdown sequence.)"
and the support doc # 847 does not help. It is an internal error, as i can retreive other mailboxes and check the same mailbox on the web.

The NAT is working fine so the network card is working fine also. I believe, one needs to re-install the software again to get rid of this error. I do not want to take this step as i will lose my emails. Can someone suggest something better???

Yaseen
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.