Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Adapter not removed?
  Posted by  It Manager  on Monday, November 15, 2004 at 11:44:58 PM (EST)
We had 602 working on 1X NIC + 1X ADSL USB Modem as the interfaces before. Now we are using a ADSL Ethernet router, but with 2 NICS in the srvr. FW enabled, NAT disabled,Proxy on 8080.
When I look in the FW conf, I can now choose the Internal+External interfaces (NIC1+2), though the option "Dial-up adapter" is still there. Normally that would not bother me, because I am not choosing/using it, BUT:

When trying to use MSN Games (don't ask... MD...)from behind the fw, does not work. I have opened all the relevat ports though. When I *don't* enable the fw, then MSN games are fine. What I find interesting in the fw logs though is dropped packets from the MSN zone *to* the Dial-up adapter when I try to connect to the zone with fw on.

Any ideas? The Dial-up adapter is not even there any more. It seems that the traffic goes out from the internal network to MSN, but somehow (loses its way??) on the way back. How do I get rif of that Dial-up adapter entry?

Eugene
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.