Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
NAT works only partialy
  Posted by  Elvis Kukuljan  on Saturday, October 23, 2004 at 1:58:48 PM (EST)
I have dial-up connection (ISDN) and one NIC on XP Pro.
I configured NAT between Dial-up adapter and LAN adapter.
Then manualy started dial-up connection.

If I try to connect with ssh from computer which is running 602 LAN Suite, it works (of course, that computer doesn't use NAT), but ssh conection from client (w2000 pro) fails with timeout.

On the other hand nslookup query trough NAT works fine.
I see in log of 602 that there is communication coming from my client but thats it. Nothings happends, and connection time out eventualy.

I searched trough this forum and found that is lot problems with NAT in 602. Is there anyone with working NAT?

Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, October 25, 2004 at 10:37:23 AM (EST)
Strange. my NAT works fine for everything I've tried so far. Works flawlessly with both SSL and standard pages in Opera, Mozilla Firefox and IE 6. Maybe this is something with your connection/proxy settings in your browser? You should choose "LAN" when using

Also, I know that Win2000 ships with a 40 bit SSL browser. This might be a problem if the SSL site you're accessing forces 128 bit SSL. You might need to get the "strong encryption pack" for IE in this case.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.