Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Excel issues
  Posted by  Fred Dalgleish  on Thursday, September 09, 2004 at 11:55:04 AM (EST)
602Tab doesn't display italics numbers correctly. 1/2 of the last digit (on the immediate right) is cut off by the column border. Also, 602Tab really needs to have the formatting wizard that Excel does (In Excel, select Format Cells to display the Format Cells dialog). It 602Tab is to be easily usable, you have to do away with the old-fashioned template-style formatting.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, September 09, 2004 at 12:33:46 PM (EST)
I do not have this problem, so I would say that this is likely another Excel to 602Tab conversion issue just like your previous post was a Word to 602Text issue. Again, this might be caused by unsupported formatting features in 602Tab, so I recommend you look at the compatibility guide for assistance.

Additionally, you might want to read over the documentation as you can format cells by selecting the cells you wish to format, right click, then click then click format cells.

PC SUITE is an Office ALTERNATIVE, not an Office clone. There's a big difference between the two, most notibly price.
  Posted by Fred Dalgleish  on Monday, September 13, 2004 at 1:58:40 PM (EST)
I'm not arguing the value of the product. I think it's great, but you need to attend to details. For example 602Tab does not display italicized numbers correctly. It cuts off the right side portion of such displays. I started from scratch, formatted the column as 9, typed in "98000", selected italics, selected font Microsoft Sans Serif (Western) 10 pt, formatted the cell #,##0.
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.