Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PC SUITE 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Scroll buttons
  Posted by  Andy Baugh  on Monday, August 23, 2004 at 3:44:19 PM (EST)
Using 602Tab Build 4.0.04

I have a workbook with 19 interconnected worksheets. However both sets of "arrow buttons" at the bottom of the worksheet, which scroll the worksheet tabs and the columns within a worksheet are no longer visible. How do I get them back??? The only way I can access the last few worksheets is to hide the earlier ones. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, August 26, 2004 at 9:43:48 AM (EST)
Weird. I can't figure out how to make them go away, much less come back. If you open a new spreadsheet are they there? Maybe this has something to do with the specific spreadsheet you are working in.
  Posted by Andy Baugh  on Thursday, August 26, 2004 at 2:46:53 PM (EST)
Thanks for your interest.
The scroll buttons are present and correct when I open a new workbook and on other existing workbooks I use.

I thought the workbook with the missing scroll buttons might have been corrupted so I set up a new workbook with 19 worksheets. Everything looked and behaved normally. I saved the new workbook and closed 602Tab. When I relaunched 602Tab and opened the new file the scroll buttons were missing!!! Have I got too many worksheets in a workbook??? I just donn't know!
  Posted by Andy Baugh  on Sunday, October 31, 2004 at 2:41:11 PM (EST)
In case anyone is interested when I installed version 4.1.04 the problem with the scroll buttons disappeared and everything now works fine. Guess I will never know the answer. Andy
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.