Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PRINT PACK 4.1 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PRINT PACK 4.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Inferior image quality
  Posted by  Jeff Lenburg  on Thursday, August 12, 2004 at 6:56:25 PM (EST)
As an addendum to my previous inquiry, I was using the Print2Picture option. When re-installing the software, I received a prompt saying "Previous installation corrupt." After re-installing the registered version, the image quality was no better. The letters are dark and fuzzy for the text, unlike the trial version from which text and image reproductions were sharp and clear.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 at 11:19:38 AM (EST)
You might want to check the image quality settings

The funny thing about this is the only difference between the paid and trial versions is that the paid software has a registration key inserted into the registry. No other changes to the program are made.

As far as images go, you can change the image settings in the print pack configuration, accessed through your start menu. You can bump up the resolution to 600dpi and also click advanced to change the jpeg output format for the images. The text should not be fuzzy at all, considering this is a character level conversion process. If they are, you might want to check with whomever publishes your reader software.
  Posted by Willi Metz  on Saturday, August 28, 2004 at 2:55:40 PM (EST)
Hi,

I followed the instructions to go to Print Pack 602 Configuration and it only lets me bump up my .pdf's to 300dpi - Q/.Does that mean the version I purchased earlier this year does not come with the 600dpi setting option?
Cheers, Willi
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, August 30, 2004 at 10:20:02 AM (EST)
It sounds to me like you're not running print pack 4.0. You can tell by going to the registration icon in the program group. The latest (and only) build of Print Pack 4.0 is Build: 4.0.04.0727.

This was a paid upgrade from previous versions. contact sales@software602.com for more info on this and how to upgrade.
BackBack to 602PRINT PACK 4.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.