Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PRINT PACK 4.1 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PRINT PACK 4.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Supress file name and settings
  Posted by  Gordon Barber  on Saturday, July 31, 2004 at 9:21:05 AM (EST)
I only have the trial version but my question is - Can you suppress the file name at the bottom of the pdf document. I cannot find a setting to do this

Also, it seems you must make a document into landscape mode from the initial Print dialogue box and PrintPak doesn't tell you it will clip the page if you don't
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, August 02, 2004 at 4:11:16 PM (EST)
Both of these are issues with the actual document output that it's sending to the printer. I know for example in notepad you can change the document output to not print the document name by going to file and page setup.

I don't seem to have a problem with printing items via Landscape mode. When I do so, it simply prints the document in landscape mode. Maybe this has to do with margins in print2mail?
  Posted by Gordon Barber  on Monday, August 02, 2004 at 8:42:26 PM (EST)
Thanks for the reply. I used the Print2PDF and captured a web pag for testing and it created three pages. I looked all over for settings to suppress the file name to no avail. I thought it might be in the preferences for Adobe 6 reader but can't see it.

Oh well, back to the drawing board
  Posted by Peter Crown  on Monday, August 02, 2004 at 11:21:18 PM (EST)
I assume you used IE. Goto menu File/Page Setup and delete Footer information. This is from where your file name is coming from. It really has nothing to do with Print2PDF, because IE will deliver it for print.

Pete
  Posted by Gordon Barber  on Tuesday, August 03, 2004 at 6:54:49 PM (EST)
I use a browser called Avante and another called Maxthon but they had a setting like you mentioned and that seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated
BackBack to 602PRINT PACK 4.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.