Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
SSL since upgrade
  Posted by  Richard Brown  on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 at 8:16:58 AM (EST)
Ive spent a lot of time on trying to get this working in the past 24 hours. Its quite essential to how i use 602 so want to get it resolved if possible!

Using the 'create self signed certificate' i can create the server.pem file with no errors, but when i restart 602 it shows 'Cant read certificate or key' on the proxy log. Ideas peoples?
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 at 3:54:11 PM (EST)
I just created a certificate on my newly upgraded software here in the lab and don't have any problems. What build were you upgrading from and what build are you going to (the latest?)? Are you running this as a service?

You might also want to check your permissions on the lansuite folder and child folders. "Everyone" should have "full control" of the software.

Posted by Richard Brown  on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 at 5:55:38 PM (EST)
quite a odd one this. I installed 602 to another folder, then ran it.
went through the config and got it to the point where it was active again but without any accounts created but proxy etc was running.

Then uninstalled it. But installed it again in the original folder. Had to make a couple of changes to WWW SSL address, but nothing to the SSL certificate. The 602 server came straight back online with all my old settings intact. And i was able to log straight back into the web SSL logon screen with no problems.

Hope that helps someone on here if youre having similar probs.

This was going from 2004 .713 to 2004 .725
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.