on Sunday, June 06, 2004 at 1:42:50 AM (EST)
Have recently downloaded and registered 602 SuiteV4. Having problems with the spell checker.
Error messages such as:
"Spelling initialisation failed"
"Spelling Dictionary is not supported for this language"
I have tried the language setting from 'Tools'
on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 at 6:05:56 PM (EST)
Here's how to display page numbers in a chapter or page.
To start chapter numbering, click Properties under Chapter. Click the Numbering tab in the Chapter Properties dialog.
How to include chapter numbers?
Numbering can be set in the Chapter numbering section:
· Incremental – automatically assigns chapter number by one higher than the previous chapter. The first chapter will be assigned the number ‘1’.
· Set – the chapter can be given an optional number that you can enter in input field. If the next chapter is numbered in ascending order, it will be renumbered accordingly.
How to include page numbers?
Page numbering can be set using a numbering method and an initial value. Pages in a document can be numbered:
· From a set initial value continuously through the whole document
· From a set initial value continuously through the chapter, independent of the numbering of other chapters.
· If you want to number the document pages continuously, uncheck the checkbox Start at chapter in the Page number section. Enter the first page number in the Start by number input field.
· If you want to number the chapters separately, turn the Start at chapter switch on. Chapters will be numbered beginning with the value you entered in the Start input field.
Chapter numbers are directives of the action that are related to them – page number skipping and printing defined range.
The Page Number display field can be entered from a list found under the Field command in the Insert menu (shortcut Ctrl+K
). If you want the pages to be numbered in progress, enter the field into repeating text object.
602Pro PC SUITE © 2001 Software602 Inc.