Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
registration impossible
  Posted by  Michael Uhlig  on Saturday, June 05, 2004 at 12:06:31 PM (EST)
I tried to register the free 5 user license for 602 LAN SUITE 2004.
I tried it online from the LAN SUITE registration button 3 days before. Today I tried it with the product-ID. I never received a email from you.
The registration manager tells me that no product is registered. Is there any way to register the product?

Thanks in advance
Michael
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Monday, June 07, 2004 at 12:22:27 AM (EST)
The free 5-user version does not show up in thre registration manager. Only paid for software is shown.

This is what the help says about not recieving the registration email:

This means one of two things, for unknown reasons our e-mail did not reach you yet, or you typed in the wrong e-mail address. If you are on AOL or a similar service, be sure you do not have spam prevention enabled as it has been known to reject the e-mail containing the License ID.

Posted by Michael Uhlig  on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 at 4:15:46 AM (EST)
This is not the answer to my question.
I've no spam filter active and I received no mail.
I assume if I missspelled my email address then the login to this support area will fail if I use my correct email address.
While posting the first message to this forum I enabled the email notification for an answer. Similary I didn't get the email.
My email address looks like a.b.c@xy.z
Its a valid format, but could it be that your email sender has any problem with such a name?

Please, I want to register and use your product. In my oppinion its very usefull, but if I can't register, I have to choose an other tool.

BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.