Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
(Client SMTP) Unable to Relay for
  Posted by  Juanjose Velazquezgarcia  on Thursday, April 22, 2004 at 12:19:33 PM (EST)
Hello,

I'm trying to use the SMTP server and get the error messag "Unable to relay for ...@..."

The SMTP server configuration have "Relay only for users" is unchecked; "Filter for access" is checked. The IP's client was added to the list.

The web interface is sending messages, but I need to send messages directly from my application that is build with Delphi and Indy components. The application can send the mails using my ISP SMTP server account directly, but not with 602Pro.

Thanks in advance,

Juan
  Posted by Lewis Amos  on Friday, April 23, 2004 at 7:46:07 PM (EST)
I wouldn't suggest leaving that check box un checked for long...

The application is sending mail to LS in what form ? user@domain or user@ipaddress
  Posted by Juanjose Velazquezgarcia  on Thursday, April 29, 2004 at 4:48:43 PM (EST)
The application is using user@domain

Juan
  Posted by Lewis Amos  on Monday, May 03, 2004 at 12:06:54 AM (EST)
Try sending to LS server via IP address. This would be like setting up a pop mail client to use outgoing smtp server as 192.168.x.x or whatever IP your LS server is useing.

Also if you are still useing IP filter make sure the IP Address of the application server is in the list of allowed IP's.
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.