Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PC SUITE 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Registration
  Posted by  Pauline Roberts  on Monday, January 21, 2002 at 1:51:16 PM (EST)
Help!
After having to do a re-format, I have re-installed 602Pr PC Suite 2001 and it won't accept the registration number. I have double checked with the o's and 0's and no joy. I have even re-registered and copied and pasted another new number in the box but it still comes up with incorrect. As there doesn't seem to be any direct e-mail address to help with this, can anyone out there help please!
  Posted by Robert Cole  on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 at 5:08:33 PM (EST)
i have the same problem,if you find out the cure can you let me in on the secret?please.
  Posted by Pauline Roberts  on Friday, February 01, 2002 at 3:38:12 PM (EST)
Hello Robert,
I have tried again without success. This time I have clicked on "save sender to address book" and sent an e-mail. I don't hold out much hope as when I looked at the address it seemed to be an auto generated one. We shall have to wait and see. If I hear back or think of anything else I shall let you know.
Regards
Pauline
  Posted by Robert Cole  on Saturday, February 02, 2002 at 6:13:06 AM (EST)
thanks for the reply, if i find out anything i'll let you know. bob.
  Posted by Pauline Roberts  on Thursday, February 07, 2002 at 2:09:35 PM (EST)
Hi again Bob,
After lots of trial and error I may have come up with a solution. I managed to track down an e-mail to address the query to and after replies and returns of replies I thought I was going round in circles and was all for giving up. Then it suddenly clicked.For some reason the code I was trying to put in was for the 2000 version and not the 2001. I don't know how it happened as I only ever recall downloading the 2001 version. I proceeded to get another code making sure it was for the 2001 version and it has put it in successfully. It may be that you had missed this error too. I have downloaded a pdf file all to do with registering that you may like to look at if you find that the above solution does not work. Let me know how you get on
Pauline
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.