Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
To protect text of HTML (I file HTML anti copy)
  Posted by  Cleissonalexandre Milani  on Saturday, March 20, 2004 at 4:51:53 AM (EST)
Good morning. I am user of the 602Text version 2003 of 602PC Suite4. I am an user no commercial (I use the product just for personal use - home-made - residential).
But I have a doubt.
I know that the products of the software602 are excellent. You are of congratulations.
And the 602Text are the best program than I found to transform texts and bottoms in files HTML.
However I want to know if a form exists of programming the file, before generating HTML so that, after me to generate HTML am not possible for who opens the such file HTML in a navigator (browser) of internet, to have access to the text, so that it is impossible to select the text as it is done with any common text, the in order to protect my text and bottoms, etc. Also desire to know if it is possible to do that, leaving "free for selection" just certain links that I to insert.
In case that is not possible, it can be a beautiful suggestion to improve still more the 602Text!
I am trying to build a page in the Internet (home-made page), just to entertain my friends and to impress them and also to impress some girls with my ideas.
In case somebody can help myself, favor to send an e-mail informing the answer (besides posting her/it in this forum). I and the community user of the 602Text will be thanked.
Favor to help me.
Cleisson Alexandre Milani
  Posted by Neil Parks  on Friday, March 26, 2004 at 3:36:31 PM (EST)
If you build a web page and put it up on a web server, people who visit your site with a browser will not be able to edit it, just as you cannot edit sites belonging to other web designers.

But they will be able to view the html source. Is that what you are trying to prevent? If so, you can add some lines of code in the "javascript" language that will provide some protection against the average web surfer. But technically savvy users of advanced browsers such as Mozilla will be able to defeat that.

BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.