Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
local/internal mail
  Posted by  Mohdadzhar Hassan  on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at 4:49:24 AM (EST)
hi all,
i want to know is 602pro lan can sent internal mail. because my company want to sent internal between the department without going to the internet. if it can how to configure the setting??
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at 10:02:04 AM (EST)
e-mail to "user@defaultdomain.com" where "user" is the username and "defaultdomain.com" is whatever you have configured in the "Default domain" field in the settings.

I have not tried it, but I think it's also possible to email to just "username" and have it go. So if you're e-mailing me, you'd just type "robert" in the "to" field.
  Posted by Michael Davies  on Monday, March 15, 2004 at 4:39:41 AM (EST)
It is quite right that you do not need the domain name part of the e-mail address for internal mails that are not routed via the Internet (i.e. in the previous example "robert" would be enough) but remember to enter the name in the alias list for the given user so that Lan Suite knows where to deliver the e-mail. Of course, user aliases must be unique (e.g. if there are 2 Roberts than 1 should be e.g. robert1 and the other robert2, etc.).
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.