Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Licence restristions?
  Posted by  Dragutin Mitrecic  on Monday, March 01, 2004 at 3:31:11 AM (EST)
I just downloaded "602pro Lan suite 2003". I want do install it and cofigure it in couple of small offices and firms.
As I was reading License Agreement of "602pro lan suite 2003", I don't understand, can I install it in those offices (those offices are not in the same firm!) if they agree to the terms of this License?
Can I make a copy of this program, not to sell it, but to install it, couse some of those offices have analog 56kpbs connection to the internet? That copy (from which I will make install) I plan to leave in the office in which it will be installed. Again, I do not plan to sell this program, but to install it from a CD copy. As I will go in to 6 or 7 firms, I must make 6 or 7 copys of "602pro lan suite 2003".
Is this legal? I don't want BSA on my back, so please, can u explain me this licence? Some of those firms have more than 5 computers, so thay will be interested in buying "payed" version of it.
Thank you in advance!
  Posted by Andy Sharrem  on Monday, March 01, 2004 at 3:32:02 PM (EST)
My understanding is each site will require a seperate registration and is free to use for up to 5 users for each registration. Making unaltered copies of the freely downloadable software should not be a problem. Any sites with more than 5 users (that need to connect to LS) will require a seperate purchased reg.
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.