Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Does LAN Suite support IMAP?
  Posted by  Andrew Sheldon  on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 at 6:19:16 PM (EST)
Does LAN Suite support IMAP?

Is it ever going to support IMAP aswell as POP?
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 at 11:50:51 PM (EST)
No.

Will it ever? do not know. It is a a regualar request on these forums. But unless you have a paid version of lansuite and send in a support email, we are not likely to find out.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 at 4:43:03 PM (EST)
I have heard they're working on a groupware solution..that means it would probably include IMAP support. Last I checked (about 3-4 months ago, they didn't know if or when this would be available, but it has been suggested/requested in the past.

Also for the record, the Support Team probably doesn't know what's going to be in the software and what isn't until they physically get a hand on the software. As someone who has worked in a support department for both large and small software vendors, support is usually left in the dark about most features until the software comes out. The reason why is because Developers usually don't like support (and sales for that matter) people promising things they can't deliver.

I know in many cases the developers say one thing and then what's released is a totally different story...
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.