Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
LDAP set up
  Posted by  Jason Cuolahan  on Monday, February 16, 2004 at 4:48:02 PM (EST)
I have had lan suite 2003 running at our workplace for about 6 months now and I still can not get LDAP to work correctly. As a result none of my users can see each other through outloook and use the calendar bookings. It has become quite frustrating as outlook help cant really assist as it is based on exchange running in the background and the 602 software help only have basic assistance as they say it must be the mail software. Have tried differents ports, loging on differently, all sorts of fixes but continue to get the same error, cant contact LDAP directory server (81). Dont know if it is the way my 2000 server is set up ? Unsure, Can any one help, very frustrated. Thanks
  Posted by Tim Worley  on Monday, March 29, 2004 at 4:38:41 PM (EST)
Jason,

I have had nothing but trouble with LDAP using this software. That is one of the many reasons why I switched to Ipswitch's Imail server. Do yourself a favor and do the same. It is rock solid, unlike 602.
  Posted by Jason Cuolahan  on Monday, March 29, 2004 at 11:11:25 PM (EST)
Tim, Thanks for your reply, does the software you are talking about have the capabilities of working in with Outlook and assist in viewing other peoples calendars and address lists through outlook sort of like exchange?
Cheers,
Jason
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.