Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
product id
  Posted by  David Jack  on Sunday, February 15, 2004 at 6:04:35 PM (EST)
When I try to register my copy of 602 pc suite I am told to get the product ID from Help on the menu bar in Text section. When I do this I have a registration window in front of the Text word processing window that I need to close first. Closing this initial window closes the complete application. My copy of 602 comes from a UK magazine which states that any problems in registering the software with respect to a license cannot for legal reasons be handled by them. Can any one suggest a solution. Thanks David
  Posted by Neil Parks  on Monday, February 23, 2004 at 6:01:46 PM (EST)
Maybe your version is different. But I found the Product ID under Help/About, with an option to copy the Product ID to the clipboard.

CP1FSA-DJ3IYC-001-8HL8X3B2T

Posted by Christine Battista  on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 at 11:03:24 PM (EST)
Thank you Neil... I had the same problem as David and was searching for a possible answer. I now have my new license key which I've entered into each of text, tab, photo and album, and they each say 'product now registered' BUT, it wants me to put in the license key EVERY time I open the program !! ( have to hunt down the email and copy it from there ) ..is there any way around this, so that once it's registered - its REGISTERED, and stops asking to register it continually ?
  Posted by Christine Battista  on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 at 12:12:33 AM (EST)
Never mind LOL ... I've fixed it !! only took me 5 hours of uninstalling, reinstalling, redownloading, etc etc , but i've finally got it working fine! Had to take a big breath and delete registry entries (backed up first), cleaned registry, uninstalled, deleted folders, rebooted, and reinstalled (for the umpteenth time) phew !! got a new product code and new license code, and no longer being asked continually to re-register.
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.