Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Re-print a fax received
  Posted by  Sanju Varughese  on Friday, February 13, 2004 at 10:31:32 AM (EST)
How can we reprint a fax that was received by Lan Suite 2003, that was already relayed to an email address. I received a fax and it is in my inbox (MS Outlook 2000). But the fax sheet is a tif file and when I try to open it it seems to stretched out at the side and shrunk from the top/bottom. I had the setting for the fax server to print a fax as it is received and it prints out fine. How can I reprint a fax if I need to? Thaks a lot!
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Friday, February 13, 2004 at 11:01:49 AM (EST)
The following thread talks about this type of problems, when sending faxes. Might help you.

http://support.software602.com/forum/view.asp?id=10693&gid=10681&cid=8

They finally got it sorted out by using a resoultion of 200x200.
  Posted by Sanju Varughese  on Friday, February 13, 2004 at 5:29:02 PM (EST)
Well, I guess I got that problem fixed. I actually did not have a tif file viewer on the pc. I actually ended up downloading a tif file reader like Efax Messenger which also reads tif files. I then had to add a tif file type in Windows and thereafter I can view it all good and as I wanted, re-print them. But I do now have to figure out a way to fix the sending fax problem. I might have to post another topic for that I guess. Thanks a lot!
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.