Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Windows 2003
  Posted by  Jose Perez  on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at 5:33:03 AM (EST)
Hi,

I had lan suite on a w2k workstation and it worked just fine. Since I have installed Norton Internet security, it just hangs either if I shutdown the firewall and all the stuff!. It works only for a few minutes and then hangs forever. I decide to reinstall it in my w2003 server and it works fine as well, but after a while, it just hangs. Anyone has some ideas ?

regards

Jose
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, January 26, 2004 at 11:52:47 AM (EST)
My guess is you need to configure Norton Internet Security to allow access to/from the LAN SUITE computer. Check with your norton documentation on how to do this.
  Posted by Jose Perez  on Monday, January 26, 2004 at 5:15:32 PM (EST)
Thanks. Unfortunatly, the syndrome is more complicated. It does work for a moment but then stops after a moment of inactivity as the access to the internet would had been cut , I have a similar problem on the windows 2003 server running sophos. Lansuite crashes after the full scan has finished every night. So I've just upagraded to the antivirus version of lan suite to see what happens.
Regards

Jose Perez
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 2:28:16 PM (EST)
LS Anti-virus edition is just the anti-virus server part turned on. upgrading to this version will likely not resolve a program conflict.

I would recommend disabling all applications that are running except LS, then bring them all back on one at a time to see which one is causing the problem.
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.