Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
webmail
  Posted by  Simeone Yap  on Saturday, January 24, 2004 at 1:46:04 PM (EST)
well, when i receive picture file or documents in attachment forms .. its seems not to be viewing in the window .. i can only see the link to download it . wat setting shud my mail server be change in order to see it .. its a hassle to downloads all the pictures my frenz send to me to see it.. then open it.. maby configurations??
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Saturday, January 24, 2004 at 11:48:24 PM (EST)
What mail client are you using?

I am running Netscape mail client, and it opens the attachments fine in the view window.
  Posted by Simeone Yap  on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at 1:45:24 AM (EST)
602pro lan suite 2003 webmail?? where u access form domainname/mail
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at 3:48:24 AM (EST)
Of course....the posts title

My webmail also just displays the attachements. If they are associated with an program, they should open in that program when selected. I sent a couple of jpegs, and as soom as i clicked on them they opened in my browser. Did not need to download anywhere, and then open.
  Posted by Simeone Yap  on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at 4:20:42 AM (EST)
dun there shud be a way to juz view it in the same window as the original contains? juz like yahooor hotmail? if u buy this n hope to startan emailing bizness within small group of ppl .. i dunthink they will want it if these figures dun comes in.. so i hope we will soon find out how to view them in the same browser
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.