Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Multiple Domains
  Posted by  Andy Shen  on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at 8:47:32 PM (EST)
What do i do when i have multiple domains that want to use the mail application?
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 at 8:44:37 PM (EST)
two ways you can do it. If you have one person with multiple mailboxes, you set them up with a LS mailbox, and the others with be defined as aliases. So if you have a default domain of mydomain.com. For joe@mydomain.com, just define a mailbox of 'joe', with alias of joe@otherdomain.com.

But if you have people on different domains wanting access you can set one of the domains up as a default. So joe@mydomain.com, can have a mailbox of 'joe'. But for john@otherdomain.com, you would have to put in the complete email address of 'john@otherdromain.com' in the mailbox name. And then when they go to sign in, they would need to enter the complete email name in the user name field. So if you go to the webmail, in the name field you would enter 'john@otherdomain.com'
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.