Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
MX Records
  Posted by  Vuyisile Tshuma  on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 at 10:28:55 AM (EST)
The funny part about this situation is that I know that the program is good, but cannot set it up. I'm behind a router and I have dynamic dns. I can send e-mails to myself or any other mailbox in L.S. But when I send to an external e-mail like yahoo I get Lcating doman yahoo...found, then Sending e-mail...failed, E-mail resending in 300s. What have I missed. I also cannot seem to be able to set up the webmail. Could someone give me a whole list of ports the software uses so I can allow them in my router. I have disabled the L.S. firewall and disabled the fax. My website is being hosted by IIS, so I disabled the Webserver component of L.S.
  Posted by Doug Lynch  on Sunday, January 11, 2004 at 12:16:38 AM (EST)
if you want webmail to work, you'll need to assign a IP to the LS webserver and disable that IP (remove it) from any IIS sites. Since you have dynamic IP's this will be tough if they change. I dont see how it will work.
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Sunday, January 11, 2004 at 4:39:16 PM (EST)
Have you also put your DNS servers in the LANSuite DNS1 and DNS2 entries?
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.