Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2000 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2000 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
SecuRemote VPN Client
  Posted by  David Hardy  on Friday, December 14, 2001 at 4:52:48 PM (EST)
Does anybody know how to get this thing to work on my home lan?

I'm trying to connect from my W2K workstation using mapped ports through Lansuite which is on an NT server to our Firewall-1 firewall at work.

I have tried all sorts of poprt mappings using ports 500, 259 and 2746 all of which I have found documented elsewhere on the net.

Does anybody know what else I can do / have any experience getting this to work via Lansuite?

It works OK when I plug the ADSL straight in the back of the W2K box, I want to get it to work via the Lan so I can configure it for one of our remote sites to use via Lansuite.
  Posted by Andrew Cumming  on Friday, January 04, 2002 at 4:34:10 AM (EST)
Just guessing here. The ports you have tried to map, were they TCP or UDP ? I think for VPN they may need to be UDP
  Posted by David Hardy  on Sunday, January 06, 2002 at 11:57:25 AM (EST)
The ports are a mixture of TCP and UDP. I can get the SecuRemote client to exchange keys with the remote firewall via the mapped ports, but no amount of fiddling with the mappings (changing them from TCP to UDP to UDP1, UDP2) has worked.

Any other ideas gratefully recieved ....
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2000 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.