Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Registration ....again....
  Posted by  Victoria Gould  on Monday, December 08, 2003 at 6:01:43 PM (EST)
Thank you Hans for trying to help...I would say I didn't explain my problem exactly. My os is windows xp. I downloaded the paid version 4 suite as the instructions said. I ran the program in my run program as the instructions said. The files opened for downloading onto my system. I clicked next, I accepted the disclosure. I checked the button that I had the paid version, in the next window that appeared. I clicked next. The window appeared with my 1st name in the name line. I typed my surname, clicked next and it didn't open the next window. I went to the KB page as Hans had instructed and tried different names in the name field. I tried my cd that I ordered but still no luck. I tried putting in registration key and no response from the program. I even tried removing the trial version and rebooted and started all over and still not able to go to next page in the download process.When I go to the registration manager I am being told that I haven't any registrations. Well, that's to be expected since I haven't registered. Update information has nothing for me to help. I've been through all of the postings. If someone can help, please do. I am really looking forward to using this suite. Best to all...Vicki //ps. I didn't register my trial version, but if I need to, how do I get the trial version onto my system again? VS
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.