Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
php/sql
  Posted by  David Jones  on Sunday, November 16, 2003 at 10:08:21 AM (EST)
Does anybody know how to get php working in 602pro lan suite 2003 on windows 98. I have got the web server working great but it is useless to me without php cgi and mysql.
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Sunday, November 16, 2003 at 3:40:26 PM (EST)
Have you tried following the instructions in the knowledge base?

http://support.software602.com/kb/view.aspx?articleID=635
  Posted by David Jones  on Monday, November 17, 2003 at 1:00:44 AM (EST)
OK! tried that. still does not work but when I first open up lansuite. on that screen that scrolls. It has where cgi-bin and cgi is so at least it seems to recognize I have it. I may do a fresh install tomorrow and start fresh useing thoughs directions.
THANKS. If you think of anything else that might help let me know.
  Posted by James Youngii  on Thursday, November 27, 2003 at 7:08:40 PM (EST)
Try closely following the directions again, my first time I made a few simple errors. Even on Windows 98SE LAN Suite works perfectly with PHP, ActivePerl, and MySQL.

Make sure;
ActivePerl: (Download the MSI Installer version) If using MySQL, be sure to download the DBD:MySQL and DBI Modules

PHP: (Download the .zip version)Don't forget to rename the folder to "php" (Without the Quotes)
Also the .ini must be created usin the php.ini-dist
  Posted by David Jones  on Thursday, November 27, 2003 at 11:11:50 PM (EST)
I gave up and installed apache evan though it does not really do what I want and I lose email options. everything sets up fine except pearl
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.