Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
fast email ??
  Posted by  Barry Wheaton  on Friday, November 14, 2003 at 4:08:32 PM (EST)
Hi

I have LS 2003 (free,5 users) installed and seems to be running fine. The email is set to be sent/checked every 2 hours via dial-up. For general day to day running this will be more than frequent enough.

However, what if I am expecting and important email in the next 30 minutes. Is there a way of manually causing the dialup check to occur on demand ??

And the flip side - I have an important email that has to go now. Can I manually cause this to happen ??

Obviously the ideal would be a one click solution :) Can these tasks be done with out having to dive into the settings ?

Thanks
  Posted by John Rickey  on Friday, November 14, 2003 at 5:04:18 PM (EST)
The following is based on LS2002. I expect the same holds for LS2003, if not in details then in principle. The items I refer to are on the setup tab under remote administration.

First, for forcing receive, click the listing tab. In the left pane click Collect POP3 mailboxes.

Second, for sending mail immediately:
1. On the connection tab, check and fill in: When at least 1 msgs are pending. The timeframe should not matter.

Posted by Russell Waddington  on Saturday, November 15, 2003 at 2:28:22 PM (EST)
Looking thru the admin functions, under 'listings' I have a 'send and recieve' option. selecting this should process all mail right away.

(I am using webadmin, but it should be a simualar setup if going throught the control panel)
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.