Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Groupware Server 6.0 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open I am wanting to export user email addresses with alias's.  However I havent found anywhere to perform this simple task.  I do see in the webmail client where you can export users but it is just there name and email address no alias's.  Please let me know if I am missing something or if there is a way to do this.  I am using groupware 5.  Thank you.. Export Email address with aliases
by Robert Shedrick
1 Mon Sep 29 2008
11:33:36 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Can someone tell me where you set the default font and font size while in HTML message mode? How do you set default font and font size
by Roy Floyd
1 Wed Oct 1 2008
7:27:05 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hello,

I've just installed the trial, and can go into the Administrator without issue, but when trying to log in as a client, I get the following error:

The following error occurred:
System.ArgumentException: Date must be in a range from 1.1.1900 to 31.12.2031 at Software602.Groupware.GW602INT.DateTimeToPASDateTime(DateTime DT) at Software602.Groupware.GW602INT.MarshalProperty(Property Prop) at Software602.Groupware.GW602INT.MarshalPropertyRestriction(RestrProperty R...

Any suggestion as to how to correct this problem? Login Error (Trial)
by Rick Armstrong
1 Mon Sep 29 2008
6:20:38 PM (EST)
Topic is Open On the Commtouch Realtime Antispam settings page, there is a field for Port for local communication.  What is that port used for?  Does the port need to be open on the firewall for Commtouch to work? Commtouch Realtime Settings
by Murray Gorson
1 Tue Sep 30 2008
3:56:50 PM (EST)
Topic is Open On the Commtouch Realtime Antispam settings page, there is a field for Port for local communication.  What is that port used for?  Does the port need to be open on the firewall for Commtouch to work? Commtouch Realtime Settings
by Murray Gorson
1 Tue Sep 30 2008
3:56:49 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I have no experience with GR6 (the demo is download as I type this).

I have customer that works from home and wants to have 3 PCs on the LAN to be able to have access to up to date email - but the SAME account on all. So that she can walk up to any of the PCs and use Outlook and see all incoming and sent messages!

If I install GW6 on a dedicated PC and then use IMAP on the desk PCs and set Outlook to the same email account, will this work? Do I need Outlook Connector as well?

A quick reply would be much appreciated.

Thanks. Pre Sales Question
by Paul Szilard
1 Wed Aug 20 2008
9:17:39 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Now that the Firewall, Proxy Servers, NAT, etc... have been removed from Groupware, I need to find a good Router with a good quality Firewall and VPN capabilities for Internet Connection Sharing for about 50 users.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Router with Firewall for Intenet Connection Sharin
by Michael Hanscom
1 Fri Oct 10 2008
10:22:34 AM (EST)
Topic is Open HI 
Has any one experienced that setup . using 602 as the pop3 server  for the bis service of blackberry ? 
602GW6 And BLACKBERRY BIS
by Vincent Zuffour
2 Sat Jan 31 2009
12:12:38 PM (EST)
Topic is Open My faxing worked brilliantly under Version 5 but after being asked to upgrade to version 6 and dutifully doing so I find myself with no Faxing ability.

Could someone explain to me how I get this working again?
Faxing from Groupware Version 6
by John Bailey
6 Sat Jan 31 2009
6:35:26 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Has anyone upgraded their Groupware 5 to Groupware 6 server?  Is it a quick easy upgrade or is there a full migration?  I have nearly 100 users some with thousands of e-mail docs.  I have not found any upgrade docs except for LanSuite 2004.  Does the new server still support 2 Lan cards (1 for internet and another for trusted local connections)?  

Thanks, Upgrading Groupware 5 to Groupware 6
by Murray Gorson
2 Sat Aug 9 2008
1:01:12 PM (EST)
7 of 14      ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.