Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Groupware Server 6.0 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open Google Chrome seems to be much faster than IE for reading emails with Groupware webmail, but some pages don't show the email message properly. Has anybody had same problem?

I am using Groupware 5 when we need fax and can't upgrade to 6 becouse of that. Google Chrome faster with Groupware
by Tero Lallukka
3 Sun Feb 15 2009
4:59:56 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I am using IMAP with outlook connector, and also IMAP on mobile devices, I keep getting emails on the mobile devices that will just be the header and no body at all, not all emails come over this way. Several of my people have Iphones and even though the setup goes ok and you can see the folders it never brings over any messages.
Any Ideas?
IMAP Issues
by David Carter
1 Tue Oct 14 2008
8:34:50 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Has anyone gotten groupware 6 working on XP Pro  I can't
works great on Server 2003.  Have tried with IIS added w & without smtp.
David XP groupware6
by David Lyles
5 Sun Oct 12 2008
12:30:25 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hello,

I have a problem with calendar translation in Today Tab. Can you help me about files to translate?

Thanks by adavance
How to translate calendar in Today Tab?
by Papazian Jeanfrancois
0 Tue Oct 7 2008
10:45:30 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Has anybody run Groupware 6.0 on a WHS box?  Since WHS is built on Server 2003, is there any reason that it won't work?? Windows Home Server?
by William Halper
4 Tue Jan 6 2009
3:18:19 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi

anyone got an idiots guide on setting up IIS to work with Groupware, tried but getting authentication errors when trying to log in via web mail, so had to switch back to Groupware server.

Thanks in advance

Steve IIS setup help needed
by Steven Walker
2 Sun Feb 15 2009
2:20:35 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi

has anyone upgraded the connector from 5.x to 6.x if so how without deleting all and having to reset up clients.

Steve Upgrading Outlook Connector from 5.x to 6.x
by Steven Walker
1 Wed Oct 8 2008
2:17:43 PM (EST)
Topic is Open We are running Groupware 6 from a Windows 2003 server in our building and are pulling emails into groupware mail boxes via POP3. These mailboxes are set to retain messages for 2 days.

In turn, Outlook 2003 is clearing the Groupware mailboxes.  I am having a personal issue that has just started.  I see mail via the web client in my Groupware mailbox but not ALL mail is pulled into Outlook.  This does not consistently happen.  

Is it possible that Outlook is getting confused by the way the mail is flagged to hold on the server for 2 days?  Any other suggestions.  I have deleted my Outlook email account and recreated it without success.

Brian Girling Outlook not pulling all email from Groupware
by Brian Girling
1 Wed Oct 8 2008
4:31:24 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I would like to migrate my users over from using MS Exchange for our shared calendar over to Groupware, but I have one MAJOR problem that I can see.  In order for me to create a shared calendar, it appears that means setting up a user and even if I make that user a resource, it still takes away from my available user count in my license.  Since this is not really a person that is using Groupware, that just doesn't seem right.  Am I missing something, or is there another way to setup a shared calendar.

Also, I still have some heartache over the color scheme that is used for the appointments on the calendar.  It wouldn't be so bad if we had to use the None or the Business category because those are pretty readable, but the default is Required which the dark text on red background is very hard to read.  Is there anyway to change that or at least to change the default to None? Groupware 6 Shared Calendar Questions
by Kevin Johnson
0 Tue Sep 30 2008
3:02:07 PM (EST)
Topic is Open In Groupware 6, is it possible to turn off message archiving at the user level?

Brian Turing archiving off in certain user accounts
by Brian Girling
1 Mon Sep 29 2008
11:04:08 AM (EST)
6 of 14      1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.