Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Groupware Server 6.0 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open i had ti reformat mu computer and lost 602 . i need to know how to reinstall it but i cant find it. 
i need help please... 602 suite 4.2
by Reece Byrd
0 Wed Jun 10 2009
3:59:19 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Guys, what happened, have you closed the US office, where are the the persons we used to deal with. I have been a long term reseller since 2003.

Please some one contact me and let me know what is going on. We still have many customers using your product that needs upgrades and renewals.
What has happened at Software602
by David Kusner
12 Thu Oct 15 2009
6:35:10 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Feature request. Add a junk by subject sub selection that would mark messages as junk ignoring the address (since 90% of spam is spoofed anyway) and only look at the subject. I cant mark a ton of junk emails as junk since they say they are coming from me or other valid emails that I need to get.
If the speed of 602 junk mail processing doesn't improve, we may be forced to look elsewhere for a faster product. 30sec per message is too long. Request
by Doug Lynch
0 Tue May 26 2009
4:12:45 PM (EST)
Topic is Open DOes anyone know how to arcieve messages, back them up, and then be able to search through them or look for old emails? Can it be done by the administrator?? Messaging archieve question
by Jim Lewis
1 Fri Jul 10 2009
5:14:53 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi, i want to delete some backups from disk, because disk is almost full. How to do that and which backups files  is safe to delete, because during one backup 2 folders are created: for example,   
0903111116.BAYES
0903111116.GWDATA
Which can delete from this two folders or i can delete both?
Goal is to leave last two backups and rest to delete? How to delete some of the backups
by Dejan Zarkovic
1 Mon Oct 5 2009
9:28:29 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I assume they are now in the SQL database, but I have an issue I need help with.

I have a user who uses Outlook to send and receive her emails.  The user has never logged onto the webmail interface, at least that's what she told me.

Apparently, all of her SENT emails are being stored in her mailbox.  Her mailbox has over 1400 emails in her sent folder and it is over 900 megs large.

Since she uses outlook I don't need to keep them.  Without going into the web interface and manually deleting the emails, is there a way to remove them by going into the users folder?  This is how I did it with LS2004 and it worked well for us.

Barry Kucher
www.411tech.org WHERE ARE THE EMAILS STORED?
by Barry Kucher
0 Wed May 6 2009
6:27:28 PM (EST)
Topic is Open It seems with the latest upgrade BACKUP has stopped working.  I have tried restarting it and starting it manually without any results.

Has anyone else had this issue and how did you correct it?

Barry Kucher BACKUP
by Barry Kucher
1 Wed May 6 2009
10:36:00 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Strange issue.  A user say carl@xyz.com has a mailbox which does properly receive his email.  He also sometimes receives emails for other users and always receives non-existent users emails.

He is NOT set to receive unsorted emails and doesn't have any alias'.  Unsorted emails are sent to a bit bucket for deletion.

Any ideas?
Sam Receiving emails for non users
by Sam Streger
1 Mon May 4 2009
7:37:21 AM (EST)
Topic is Open We've noticed that when using POP3 to receive our messages that they do not show up in chronological order. They seem to show up in a haphazard manner. This is causing problems for some users on mobile devices that only download so many messages at a time. You can see the replies before you get the original message.

When we were using LanSuite this worked properly and messages arrived based on date/time. Using Groupware this doesn't work the same way. Is there some flag we can set somewhere to fix this? POP3 message order
by Daniel Chavez
3 Tue May 19 2009
2:17:19 PM (EST)
Topic is Open does anyone know the ftp documents and public folder paths...???  I can access them thru web browser but can't locate them... ftp folders
by Phillip Shaw
2 Fri Apr 17 2009
5:03:47 AM (EST)
3 of 14      1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.