Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Groupware Server 6.0 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open I CAN'T SEND MESSAGE WITH 602 LANSUITE 5.0 GROUPWARE

DOMAIN: dole.com

ERROR:

Attached message cannot be delivered to these recipients:
amy.avendano@dole.com - 'relay.dole.com': 554 Transaction Failed Spam Message not queued.

Help me please.
Error 554 SMTP
by jaime coronado
0 Wed Sep 22 2010
12:20:57 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Has anyone come across this problem where the AS has stopped working from the 15th May onwards? Anti Spam stopped working
by Roy Floyd
0 Wed Jun 9 2010
8:18:24 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi, I just received an email supposedly from software602 regarding a security upgrade I must do by 18th May. However when I check the web site I can see no mention ?

Anyone else received this ?

Best

David Upgrade Email ?
by David Tapley
1 Mon May 3 2010
12:05:33 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,

I'm trying to install groupware on a server 2008R2 box. 

I get a warning when installing that there is another service using the LDAP ports but it installs anyway.

Once installed the LNS service won't start. I can't find any way to change the LDAP ports (assuming this is the issue). 

Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Regards,

Terry. Groupware LNS wont start
by Terry Mehta
1 Tue Nov 9 2010
9:28:45 AM (EST)
Topic is Open We are still using Groupware 6.0 and changing to another platform is a pain.  Today just restart the Groupware and suddenly it report the license expired on 3/1/1900( can remember exactly the date but it is year 1900).  I have to restart the computer again and eventually it is back to normal.

As I notice that every time Groupware start it will connect to Software602 web site,  I wonder if it is the setting to verify the validity of the license, if so, if Software602 stop all the support by the end of the year, will the Groupware completely stop working? Will Groupware Stop working after Dec 2010?
by Andrew Fung
2 Sat Apr 24 2010
4:51:50 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Does anybody have a copy of the EXE file to load up the sendfax driver for 602 Lan Suite 2004?
I need to reload it into a computer, and I don't see it on the website any longer. Sendfax
by Brian Leslie
1 Tue Feb 16 2010
12:11:00 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I just received an email from software602 and IceWarp announcing their partnership.

The best thing I read in the email is that support will be available for Groupware until December of 2010.

Also, a migration tool will allow us to move all data to the IceWarp server.

What a relief.  I have had sleepless nights worrying about this situation.  In fact, during the last 2 weeks we have had issues with the server Groupware is on, and I was really tempted to move to hosted email.

With the announcement of support and migration to IceWarp, my fears have been replaced by releif knowing my users will not lose their data and my position as IT Director for my clients will continue.

If you did not get the email, you can find the information on the software602 website or go here: http://www.icewarp.com/602/

Barry Kucher
http://www.411tech.org Groupware Support & Migration to IceWarp
by Barry Kucher
8 Wed May 5 2010
6:42:09 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Does anyone use the IP filter for SMTP connections?  Inadvertently I allowed smtp connections from unknown users (Open Relay) for a short period of time (2 hours).  Even though I turned it off, I am still getting almost 10000 attempts per hour.

Most of the attempts were coming from China & Eastern Europe from 10 to 15 IP addresses.  I then turned on the IP Filter to block these IP Addresses.  When I did that, none of my Outlook users could send email because you have to implicitly allow IP Addresses if you use the filter.

Since my users use Dynamic IP from their ISP's I do not know what IP's my users will use.

Is there a way to block certain IP Addresses, but let all other IP Addresses through?

Barry Kucher
http://www.411tech.org SMTP IP Filter
by Barry Kucher
0 Fri Dec 11 2009
9:19:33 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi, I've just renewed my A/V A/Spam licence but it appears not to be working. 

When logged into the admin section \ status \ licence the licence appears to be correct:

Anti-virus users [ Expiration date ]: 5 [ 12/9/2010 ]Real-time Anti-spam users [ Expiration date ]: 5 [ 12/9/2010 ]

However, when I click to AntiVirus \  Update it says that the licenced number of users has been exceeded, and Incorrect Licence next to Anti Virus Licence Expiration.

Further, the Anti Spam does not appear to be working.

I purchased a 5 user licence as we have 5 users on the system, and our original Lansuite product was a 5 user install. However I wonder if it's because there was a min 10 user option on the new groupware ?

I've stopped and restarted the service to no difference.

I've posted this as a support request and tried to call software602 but no response at all. Is software602 still operating ? AV \ AS Renewal
by David Tapley
5 Mon Dec 6 2010
9:35:49 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I cannot get the LNS Service started, I have tried manually starting it and rebooting. It starts and then stops. Nothing else is running on this server, this has just started after running all year with no problems. LNS Service Stopped
by Rory Davies
8 Fri Mar 26 2010
9:51:55 AM (EST)
1 of 14      1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.