Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Print2PDF 7.0 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open Is there anyway to do silent conversion using prnPack.exe?
The syntax I use is prnPack.exe /iniconvert <ini_file>, and run it through the Windows Scheduler (Scheduled Task).
The problem is that the task occasionally became stuck.
When I ran the script manually, I found that this warning pop up:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2dtajd0.png

Is there a parameter to ignore all warnings/errors? Silent Conversion
by Daniel Cahya
0 Thu Jan 20 2011
8:01:01 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I'm getting an error whenever I try to print to the P2PDF printer, and think I may need to reinstall. Where can I download the most recent 7.x release? I have an installer on my drive, but don't think it's the most recent 7.x version. It is 7.0.07.1030

Thanks,
David

Need to re-install - where to download latest 7.x?
by David Carter
1 Wed May 26 2010
8:48:02 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,

Have problem with my computer, need to re install.

What are the steps I must follow.

Thanks re installing
by Nicole deschenes
0 Thu Jun 4 2009
5:38:06 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I installed PDF8. Can I uninstall PDF7, without losing anything? Uninstalling PDF7
by Karen Harry
0 Thu Apr 23 2009
1:28:07 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I have the same problem with Firefox also as stipulated just for Internet Explorer. It has been working perfectly well in IE previously & I was hoping using Firefox might enable me to use Print2PDF again.
Anyone else have this problem or reckon it could be caused by the IE updates?

Below is the troubleshooting extract which didn't work for me.

(KB1036: Unable to print using the Print2PDF icon or the Print button in Internet Explorer when using Windows Vista

This is a known issue with the software and has to do with the Protected Mode feature included in Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista. Depending on how you choose to print, you may receive an error message, or the print dialog may simply not appear. To correct this issue, you will need to disable Protected Mode in your browser. 

This issue only occurs in Internet Explorer, you should be able to print using an alternative browser such as Mozilla Firefox or the Opera Browser without any difficulty.) Unable to print using the Print2PDF icon- Firefox
by Maureen Knight
1 Mon Jan 5 2009
10:47:42 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Installed on Vista Ultimae. All my other printers have their own port. 2pdf won't add its own port and won't print on any other port. Help 2pdf printer port
by Alan Howardson
0 Sat Dec 27 2008
2:38:53 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,

I've downloaded the current version of Print2PDF Desktop and installed it at a client's site (new desktop install with Windows XP Pro SP3). We setup the Microsoft Fax software that's part of XP to receive faxes and automatically print to the Print2PDF virtual printer which has been configured to automatically e-mail a user on the network with the faxes that arrives. However, this is not working properly as decribed below :-

a) When the faxes have been received, we can see the print job appear in the Print2PDF print queue and then it disappears just like it has finished printing but no e-mails arrive with the faxes attached.
b) Doing a test print from windows to Print2PDF works fine and the e-mail with the Test Page.pdf arrives as expected
c) If we open the fax console and print the faxes manually to Print2PDF, they will then arrive at the user's e-mail.

We can't seem to get Print2PDF to work correctly when Microsoft Fax prints automatically.

We even tried Print2PDF SE just to see if it made any difference and it did not.

Any suggestions ? Automatic Print from Fax does not work
by Kelvin Lee
2 Tue Sep 30 2008
2:03:50 AM (EST)
Topic is Open When inserting several lines in email body, print2pdf only transfers first, CRLF and what comes after is ignored? Multiple lines in mail body
by Lars Jensen
2 Thu Jul 10 2008
8:08:18 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I get the follow error when printing via citrix: An error has occurred and printing has failed.  The error happens regardless if its a user or admin logged directly into the server.  The program worked when first installed a month ago but stopped working sometime between then and now.  
Any suggestions? An error has occurred and printing has failed.
by Michael Foley
3 Fri Jun 13 2008
2:43:39 PM (EST)
Topic is Open It would be nice if the driver listed all the paper sizes in alphbetical order.  i.e we use either A4, A3, A2 and A1 as our standard sizes for pdf printing.  In the pick list that is displayed in the driver, they are mostly unsorted unsorted.  Can this list be sorted alphbetically?  This is the biggest problem we have with this program, otherwise we love it. paper size list ordering
by Grant Nicklin
1 Fri Apr 25 2008
9:28:52 PM (EST)
1 of 3      1  2  3   « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.