Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Print2PDF 6.1 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open Hello, 

we have Problems printing PDF Files with Lotus Notes. Printing with Word, Excel etc. is Ok! If you print with Lotus Notes the save as Dialog appears but you can not klick on it! After a while (1 up to 3 minutes) access is possible... any solution?
Problems with Lotus Notes
by Rolf Stock
2 Mon Dec 18 2006
1:29:16 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I just upgraded from Print2PDF 4 to Print2PDF 5 and I just don't see my old options anymore.

With Print2PDF4, a screen would come up with check boxes allowing me to select if I want to save, email, open, etc..  Now with Print2PDF5, I don't see those options anymore.  All I get is the SAVE TO dialog box and that's it.

How can I get a screen to come back up asking me what options I would like to do?

Thanks. Confused with new interface
by Dean Penderghast
3 Tue Oct 3 2006
9:38:16 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Is there any way to roll out the new Print2PDF printer via group policy? I tried it using a login script, but each time the user logs in they are prompted to restart before using the printer. When they log in again, it prompts them again.

I tried running it as a login script (VBScript) like a normal printer.

Here is my example...
Set objNetwork = CreateObject(WScript.Network) 
objNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection \\server\Print2PDF

I'd appreciate any help.
Tom

Push out client via Win2003 Group Policy
by Tom Rizzo
1 Thu Oct 6 2005
3:43:50 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I am upgrading the computers on our network from Print2PDF 4 to Print2PDF 5.  I have successfully installed the driver on two of the machines.  However, the third machine is having problems.  I install the driver and it appears that the printer is added, but if I try to print something from a Word Document or Internet Explorer file, nothing happens.  Are there any other steps that I need to take before upgrading from version 4.x to version 5.x?  

Thank you,
Eric

And yes, I did restart the machine. Problems while upgrading
by Eric Praske
2 Wed Aug 3 2005
5:57:30 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I lost registration key to Print2PDF purchsed several years ago, due to a computer crash. How do I get another copy of the key???? Email has changed since then too, I believe as progam is not listed in new email. Lost Registration key
by Michael Califf,sr.
1 Wed Aug 3 2005
8:18:10 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Is there a way to disable the IE & Office integration for new clients?

Thanks Diable Office and IE integration?
by Alexandre Miller
2 Thu Aug 4 2005
2:24:43 PM (EST)
Topic is Open no Rapkreyol
by Lundi Mardi
0 Thu Apr 21 2005
5:01:12 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Is there a way to suppress the Print2PDF tab in the print properties dialog? I want to use this on a terminal server and have to users email all print jobs. All I want them to be able to change is the layout options.

Also I notice that all the settings are on a per user basis. This makes using Print2PDF on a terminal server more of a management problem. 

It would at least be nice if when a new user is created, there was a way to set the default settings ahead of time. Right now it always defaults to printing PDF to a folder for example.

Really, what I am wanting is Print, set layout, enter email address (lookup in 602 LAN Suite LDAP might be nice) and it's done. I'm not even wanting the opertunity to edit a message. No muss, no fuss, just a simple solution that works. 602 you're so close to the ultimate affordable Terminal Services printing solution!

Thanks! Print Properties Dialog
by John Baker
2 Wed Nov 24 2004
11:52:06 AM (EST)
Topic is Open does print2pdf create bookmarks? bookmarks
by Joe Nietubicz
2 Tue Sep 19 2006
5:57:32 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,
We have bought a 25 user lic for our CAD users and we find that AutoCAD LT 2004 with SP1 is locking up when printing PDF documents. It works when creating regular documents out of word etc, but it seems to lock up with CAD.
Can you tell me if there is a driver that we can use that is supported within AutoCAD for Print2PDF server edition? If we cannot get it working in CAD, we may as well return the product, as it's no good to us. Print2PDF is installed on a 2003 server.
Any Ideas's please? AutoCAD locks when printing PDF
by John Lance
1 Thu Sep 2 2004
6:20:15 PM (EST)
5 of 6      1  2  3  4  5  6   « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.