Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Print2PDF 6.1 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open We use TS with Win2K Server. 

Various users daily try to print files to the same directory under c:\test\ on the server for example.  We configure each user to point to that directory (using save to pdf folder). It seems that print2pdf looses its memory of where to print the file each time someones logs out and logs back in Please help! Thanks! Terminal Services
by yvan sevigny
0 Wed May 31 2006
9:03:24 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I installed the tryout version of Print2PDF 5.0 on a server and it worked fine.

When I purchased a licence and updated the software, the printer spooler on the workstation crashes when trying to print.

Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition on the server, Windows XP norwegian language version on the workstation. All patched up with the latest upgrades. No firewall on the server. Other printers in the network works fine. Printer Spooler on local machine crashes.
by Arvid Johansen
2 Fri Feb 24 2006
6:13:11 AM (EST)
Topic is Open The problem I'm having is after installing print2PDF 5.0 SE, I get the error add printer drive ex: the specified module could not be found.(126)
Can anyone help me with this problem????????
Thanks for your help in advance.
Error
by Clemial Faulkner
0 Tue Feb 21 2006
10:35:42 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I downloaded the trial version of the software and it worked great, I just wanted to remove the message at the bottom of the page before I started to use the program.  I purchased the real software and entered the registration key.  Now everytime I try to print anyhting to Print2PDF from any application it locks up that windows session and never finishes.  Any ideas why?  It's not very useful this way. Hangs the windows session
by Dean Rogers
0 Mon Feb 13 2006
12:42:28 AM (EST)
Topic is Open The size of the PDF's produce match closely the size of the CAD file, in other machines with Adobe Acrobat the PDF created is less than a quarter of the size, any idea how can I reduce the size of the files? File size
by Shannon McCall
0 Thu Feb 9 2006
5:20:54 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I am running Print2Pdf server edition. On one of my Windows XP pro client machines when you right click on a file the option to print to PDF does not apear. Other simular machines do have this option. I have resinstalled the network print to PDF with to no avail.

Thank you for your time,
ST "Right click" option to Print2Pdf does not apear.
by Seth Tabor
0 Thu Jan 19 2006
3:54:36 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I have upgraded Print2PDF Server Edition from version 4 to version 5 on a Windows 2000 server. The installation runs fine on the server and I can create PDF files when printing from the server. However, when I try to install the shared Print2PDF printer on client machines, the print spooler service crashes on the client machines and I cannot install the printer. Has anyone come across this problem before or know how to fix it?

Thanks! Cannot install SE on client machines
by Darrell Brown
0 Wed Jan 11 2006
9:13:35 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi All,

I would like to know if I can print from AutoCad or other CAD software (A0 drawing) to PrintPDF.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards
Flaviano Print A0
by Flaviano Tresoldi
2 Tue Sep 19 2006
12:59:37 PM (EST)
Topic is Open unfortunatly only two choises possible to place stamp - on first on or all pages... but i need place it only on last page. how i can do it?? Stamp Placement
by John John
1 Tue Nov 29 2005
3:10:17 AM (EST)
Topic is Open We would be very interested with this product if it would perform the following:

When a client computer connects to a Terminal Server that has Print2PDF Server installed, if that user selects to print a document, can you print the file to the client computer's hard drive?

In other words, a client in location A, connects to a Terminal Server in Location B and runs Microsoft Word to type a document.  When the user saves the document, the document is saved to the my documents directory located on the Terminal Server in location B.  If they select to print a document and selects the Prnt2PDF printer is the PDF file saved in location A or B?  We need it to be saved at location A!!! Printing thru Terminal Services
by Barry Kucher
1 Tue Nov 29 2005
1:29:28 AM (EST)
4 of 6      1  2  3  4  5  6   « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.