Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PRINT PACK 4.1 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open I deactivated my registration of Print Pack 4.1 and it readily went through.

I receib=ve dthe  email telling methat it was deactivated. but NO EMAIL telling me HOW TO ACTIVATE it. 

I had previously deactivated and re-installed  602PC Suite so I know the process. Where is my EMAIL????? 
I ahad trojan that mad eme restore the PC to its original form and these are programs I cannot live without.   

Of course, now thatI need them, original downloads do not appear, so I am downloading an archive copy (I originally had  print pack 2002 and then upgraded to 4.1), but nevertheless I cannot register without the email. Re installation HELPPPP!!!!
by Nidia Palomo
1 Thu Apr 13 2006
5:35:52 PM (EST)
Topic is Open When I try to install PrintPack 4.1 I get the error message:
AddPrinterDriverEx:
The specified module was not found
(126).
The OS is XP SP2 Home Edition (danish) so it really ought to work.

Does anybody have a clue about what's going on?

All suggestions are wellcome.

Thanks in advance
Nickie Install error: AddPrinterDriverEx:...
by Nickie F√łnshauge
1 Tue Jun 14 2005
10:39:39 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Any patch for the above issue. I need to quote the above software to my new prospect.

Please help!!!
stamp placement is blind for print2pdf
by Alex Lim
4 Tue Jun 14 2005
12:02:36 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I wonder when 602 Software will implement feature in so we can combine multiple PDF files into one file. combining multiple pdf files into one
by Sachi Noma
1 Tue May 24 2005
9:43:53 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I cannot get the print pack to install.  The installshield wizard keeps giving me an error message that printpack 4.1 is not compatable with windows 9x/ME/NT.  I am running win 98-II.  What gives? install problem
by George Overstreet
1 Mon Apr 4 2005
10:06:39 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I'm having a problem printing a 25 page doc from Excel -- I get to page 23 and a new print happens for 24 and 25 == can someone tell me what's going on? Stops printing on page 23
by Chrysa Clahane
0 Fri Mar 11 2005
8:46:47 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I am having a problem printing from AutoCad 2002 to a Letter size pdf file at 300 dpi.  Some of the text near the bottom of the page is being distorted and some is being clipped.  There is other text in the same area of the page that is perfect.  The text is part of a Acad block and if I explode the block it helps, but doesnot correct all of the problem.  Anyone have any ideas? Problem printing from AutoCad
by Sammy Michael
0 Wed Mar 9 2005
4:55:52 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Can I combine two print pack licenses for 6 users Add licenses
by Chuck Pearson
1 Tue Feb 8 2005
3:05:21 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I cannot get my 4.1 to work with the new Acrobat reader.  Anyone else have this problem.  Anyone know how to fix it? 4.1 problems with Acrobat 7
by Jane Bretz
5 Wed May 11 2005
10:14:33 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Error attempting to access the manual Accessing PrintPak manual
by Marshall Schultz
1 Mon Nov 22 2004
12:02:42 PM (EST)
1 of 3      1  2  3   « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.