Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open Hi!
I am using the free version of LS on Windows XP Pro SP2.
When I log onto the web mail, m602cl3w.exe starts chewing up all availible CPU power. When I kill the process, everything returns to normal, until I log into the web mail again.
I usually cannot see any of the mails  in my inbox; the only message is Loading message list.... Occationally, I have been able to see what is in the inbox, and it's clear, that all e-mails are fetched as normal.
If I log out of the web-mail, m602cl3w.exe keeps using all CPU power.

The computer is a 450 MHz PII with 384 Mb RAM.

Any suggestions?
m602cl3w.exe using all availible CPU power
by Connie Quist
3 Tue Oct 17 2006
1:19:01 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Your web site suggest that lan suit can handel multipale domains. Please advice 
Johan johan@nsisa.co.za Multipale domains
by Glen Wilkinson
1 Tue May 30 2006
12:53:08 PM (EST)
Topic is Open When I try to use the LDAP directory I get this Outlook error. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? ldapv2 referral received (9)
by steve rogers
1 Wed Jul 19 2006
2:44:28 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I am trying to set up Worldship on a pc on my network but the connection will no go thru proxy and I see the following errors  when an attempt is made...

11:33:19 AM PROXY: 2400 192.168.X.X Connection has arrived.(03)
11:33:19 AM PROXY: 2400 Bad URL
11:33:19 AM PROXY: 2400 Blank URL
11:33:19 AM PROXY: 2400 Connection closed.

if anyone has had any problems or know how to fix this id be real appreciative
UPS Worldship Connection
by Joe Ferrarini
2 Tue Mar 27 2007
11:29:25 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hello everyone,

Well, I downloaded Lan Suite 2004 based on a number of stellar reviews around, and from what I've seen so far, I'm not disappointed.  However, I am having one problem.

I have configured Lan Suite to be my e-mail server and nothing more.  No proxys, no NAT, no Firewall, etc.  No Web Server.

The PC I installed it on is running my web site using IIS.  Even though I have the Lan Suite Web Server disabled, when I try to go to my web site I get a simple (and non-IIS generated) error page that says:

WWW Disabled

I've checked IIS and it's running fine, and I haven't changed anything within my site or IIS.  I'm relatively confident that this error is being generated by Lan Suite and I'm hoping someone has a clue about why this is happening and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance for any/all help!

--AP IIS Web Server Interference?
by Andrew Powell
14 Wed Jul 19 2006
9:32:22 AM (EST)
Topic is Open The admin account got accidentally deleted on LanSuite. The app is still running fine. We just can't login to the admin web page anymore. Any ideas? We have full access to the box. 

Thanks Thanks Thanks accidentally deleted admin
by robert guerra
1 Wed May 24 2006
5:45:46 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I will like to know wether lansuite supports IMAP 4 version as i will like to use it in my office.

I am not able to see IMAP helps of topic on the site.

nishith desai IMAP
by Nishith Desai
1 Wed May 24 2006
1:49:51 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Can someone tell me i they have had this problem with 602LAN Suite 2004?

Emails that are sent to me, are being sent back by 602LAN Suite and sending a message to me saying the message has been bounced back because you have exceeded your available quota, even though the mail box has been set to 500MB, this has happend to other users who are in 602LAN Suite, the only way i have managed to fix this is by deleting the account then re-creating it? Bounced Emails
by Ezekiel Taylor
2 Wed May 24 2006
9:54:49 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,

Have noticed that LS is using too much processor while idle.

At boot time LS takes 2-3% of processor. When first connection is made it raises to 12-20% and stays in that range even if there are no connections just the server.

Processor range varies also if just client obtained IP; I mean no traffic by browsing shares or the internet.

Have enabled just DHCP, NAT and running as a service.

Dou you guys have similar processor use ?
Processor Use
by Oscar Hernández
2 Mon Jun 19 2006
7:14:42 PM (EST)
Topic is Open When I want to use web login to check e-mail, there is showing on the top Error: Error reading M602.EMI configuration file 
 and cannot login to check e-mail. But, I use outlook express to check the e-mail, no any problem comes out. how can i solve it!!!!
Thx for spend the spare time for me! Error: Error reading M602.EMI configuration file
by Michael Lau
1 Sat Nov 11 2006
7:43:30 AM (EST)
32 of 163      ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.