Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open Hi everybody,

I'm living in Germany and use the 602LANSuite 5User free Version (Build 2004.0.06.1017). I've got a Problem that many Users in Germany had. My Online Banking Software didn't work.I always get an TCP/ Network Error. I've read the German Forum for 602 LANSuite ( Haage and Partner) Many Users have that Problem. But they got no answers. I must  to allow Port 3000 connection to the Internet. But I can't find the Place how to configure in LanSuite. I've checked my Firewall (German Version of Agnitum Outpost pro 3.51) but I can't find an wrong Setting. Since I use LS I have also  an Problem with HTTPs Site's ( Port 443 ). Can you help me ?

Greetings from Germany ! Problem with Home Banking Software
by Reiner Neumann
2 Fri Dec 22 2006
5:56:11 PM (EST)
Topic is Open i am running lansuite 2004 antivirus edtion 100 users. in the last 3 weeks the server has been receving thousands of undeliverable message (SPAM) all users are receiving close to 200 daily. it seems like the server is sending thousand of spam messages. about two weeks ago , i disable the smtp relay, i had it on but with the option to verify user pop3 connection. but even after turning the smtp relay off, the messages keep coming back. and the queue now has thousand of messages waiting to be send. when i tried to open the queue the entire applicacion freeze, i have tried from the application interface and also from the web interface. same results. so my question is, what to do to clean the queue manually, without using lansuite. and secondly how to stop the abuse of the smtp service on my server. Queue Managment Failure
by Mario Cisneros
3 Sun Dec 17 2006
5:41:52 PM (EST)
Topic is Open The unsubscribe box does not work when I tried to unscribe. Trying to unsubscribe, checkbox doesnt work
by Kirk Short
3 Thu Jan 11 2007
4:18:28 PM (EST)
Topic is Open hi!!!please help me!!..excuse me for my english

when I received a fax..sometimes,I received only first row..

why??

thanks
Michele
fax server
by Alfio Mazza
1 Thu Dec 14 2006
9:24:21 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,

Have lansuite 2004 and want to be able to return unsorted mail to the sender - is this possible?

Thanks What can I do with unsorted mail?
by Phil Berridge
1 Thu Dec 14 2006
7:32:51 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I'm running lan suite in one location on one server. Now we heve decided to open a new office and move part of the personnel to a new one: the new office is served by a differente network with a new server. I'm looking for a procedure to move the accounts and the related mailbox (including the messages) of the people that will transferred on the new server.

Any comment or suggestion is welcome.

Alessandro- Split server
by Alessandro Venturini
1 Thu Dec 14 2006
7:50:17 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Does anyone know if there will be a Lan Suite 2007?  Will it be coming out in the next 2 months? Lan Suite 07
by Eric Praske
1 Thu Dec 14 2006
7:37:52 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi New to this ans still trying to setup the config. I get this message if I try an d connect even to the web interface Access Denied by IP Filter Access Denied by IP Filter
by Degie Warlord
1 Fri Dec 1 2006
11:29:10 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi Guys

Can anyone please tell me how to disable or close port 1080 in Lansuite, as my ISP is blocking my static IP as a spam domain due to this open port. According to them it is a socks proxy port, which I am not using anyway, that is open to abuse.
Thanks Disabling open port 1080 in Lansuite2004
by Philip Philippou
1 Tue Nov 28 2006
6:39:10 AM (EST)
Topic is Open CAN WE BUNDLE GREYLIST UNDERLINUX TO 602 2004 ? INTEGRATING GREYLIST SOFTWARE TO 602
by Vincent Zuffour
1 Sun Dec 17 2006
6:08:59 AM (EST)
17 of 163      ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.