Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PRINT PACK 3.0 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open I was using PrintPack 2001 and it was working fine. Got an email introducing version 3 upgrade for half price so I got it. Uninstalled 2001, installed version 3, registered and entered my license key. I see all 3 printpack printer options in the printer dropdown list, but when I choose Print2PDF, nothing happens. In 2001 I used to get a little dialog that let me select the filename and location, but now NOTHING happens for most applications. For MS Word, I get an error message saying Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup. I'm running Windows 2000 professional and Word 97. Any ideas? Cant print to PDF w/version 3
by Karen Mayer
1 Thu Apr 29 2004
11:27:25 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I need to know if anyone else has had a 'short' download error which
didn't bring in the 3 printers for PrintPack3.0???

I just downloaded/purchase yesterday and am exhausted trying to 'fix' what's not there.... download did not give print2PDF in printers
by Barb Huesing
2 Fri Mar 5 2004
5:36:33 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I use Quark Express and print as a pdf file.

Some of my photos look perfect on the Quark screen, but when converted to pdf become smudged with other colours.

I have tried using tiff and gif but nothing helps

Any ideas?  Henru  [and a Merry Christmas] Photos generated by Quark
by Henry Benjamin
2 Fri Jan 2 2004
6:19:43 AM (EST)
Topic is Open the size of the PDF files created is rather large and bigger than the original files, even with the graphics setting at 75 dpi. Is there a way to create smaller files? PDF file size
by Roland Schibli
2 Sun Jan 25 2004
3:27:24 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Any way to make the links work as links within the document when creating PDF files? Options for Print Pack 3
by Art Brennan
1 Tue Dec 16 2003
1:42:47 PM (EST)
Topic is Open When I use 300 dpi on a PDF, I get one-half the image. Is this a computer resources problem, or something else? WinME, 1Ghz, 512 Mbyte memory. Percent increase in resources by 300 dpi
by Randolph Kutz
1 Tue Dec 16 2003
9:44:30 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Does this program specify a particular printer type, and can that printer type be changed? I'd like output not to be as faint. How to make PDF darker?
by Randolph Kutz
1 Tue Dec 16 2003
9:43:03 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I would like to print my MS Access report to PDF and control options such as the destination filename from VBA.

Is this possible? And if so, can anyone point me in the reight direction.

Best Regards and Thanks in Advance. Controlling Print Options with VBA
by David Montgomery
0 Fri Dec 5 2003
8:22:49 AM (EST)
2 of 2      1  2   « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.